- Earnings from shipping activities at a loss of NOK 2.5 million.
- Baltic LPG index in gradual decline throughout second quarter 2017.
- Delivery of one Panamax VLGC from Hyundai Heavy Industries - "Clipper Freeport".
- Start-up of the 10-year Panamax VLGC contract with Phillips66.
- Total average technical off-hire per vessel of only 0.5 days in first half of 2017.
- Continued strong HSE results with only 5 minor LTI in the last 9 years, and a LTIF of 0.24.
Complete report for 2nd quarter is enclosed.
Stavanger 29th of August 2017
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5 -12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.