Notice of Annual General Meeting 2013
29.04.2013The shareholders of Solvang ASA are hereby called to the Annual General Meeting at Radisson SAS Atlantic Hotel, Olav V’s gate 3, Stavanger: Tuesday 14th of May 2013 at 3 PM
The agenda will be as follows:
1) Adoption of the Annual Accounts 2012 and the Annual Report 2012, including payment of dividend of NOK 0,5 per share, including approval of dividend of NOK 0,50 per share. If the dividend is approved, the share will be traded ex. dividend from 15th of May 2013, and the dividend will be paid to the shareholders on the 28th of May 2013.
2) Determine the remuneration of the Board of Directors
3) Approval of remuneration of the Auditor
4) The board’s declaration of principles for the company’s remuneration policy towards management according to the public limited company act (allmennaksjeloven)
5) Election of Board Members and Chairman of the Board
6) Authorisation to purchase own shares
7) Renewal of authorization to the board of directors to increase the share capital by a total of 4.0 million shares:
The Annual General Meeting will be opened by the chairman of the Board of Directors
Enclosed to the notice of Annual General Meeting is the board of directors’ proposals for the items on the agenda, and a registration form/form for granting power of attorney.
Solvang ASA has issued 24 652 837 shares. One share gives one vote at the Annual General meeting. Shares in the Group’s ownership are not entitled to vote.
All shareholders are entitled to participate at the Annual General Meeting, also by proxy.
Refreshments from 2.30 PM.
We request those who intend to meet at the Annual General Meeting to register using the enclosed form. The same form can also be used to grant a Power of Attorney.
According to the Articles of Association for Solvang ASA the annual accounts and directors’ report for 2012 will be made available at www.solvangship.no within the 30th of April , and is not enclosed in this notice. A hard copy can still be requested by contacting the company administration by phone: +47 51 84 84 00, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Notice of Annual General Meeting with enclosures and registration form/form for granting power of attorney are available on the company’s web site www.solvangship.no.
Stavanger, 23rd of April 2013
Board of directors
Making Heavy Fuel Oil Clean
Exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) combined with previous measures reduces NOx emissions from heavy fuel oil by up to 80 % in a typical LPG tanker. The concept is a potential game changer for Norwegian domestic shipping.
The greenest and most fuel efficient VLGC ever
Solvang’s new-builds (84k cbm) at Hyundai Heavy Industries are two of the most fuel efficient LPG carriers ever built, in addition they are some of the world’s largest ships for transporting liquefied petroleum gas.