We are at all times on lookout for qualified and motivated employees with the
• Team spirit
Interested? Please direct your application to:
VETTING COORDINATOR, temporary position 3-6 months. Possibility for permanent employment.
The Vetting Coordinator's main responsibility is to coordinate order and follow up external vettings (OCIMF/SIRE/CDI) for the entire Solvang Fleet. She/he shall also be a resource person and to support the company organization and vessels within her/his professional fields, ref. the list below:
- Together with the Senior Maritime Superintendent/Vessel Managers coordinate OCIMF/CDI inspections for the fleet.
- Plan and follow up external vetting within their windows.
- Daily contact with vessels and oil companies regarding vettings/inspections.
- Coordinate corrective actions and secure closing of external vetting report within due dates, bout in database and STAR event chandelling system.
- Keep track of vetting reports and update file/records. (OCIMF//SIRE/CDI and PSC)
- Systematically track and update the vessels HVPQ and Q88.
- Made statistics- and summary of vettings/ external inspections /PSC as requested, this in corporation with HESQ department,
- On request, assist Marine Operation Department in general work tasks.
- Keep her/himself update on various issues to OCIMF/SIRE, CDI and related information regarding vetting/inspections.
- Assist in other vetting and inspection task as requested by Maritime Superintendents/ Operation Dept.
- Responsible for updating DNV Navigator (Office-fleet version).
- Participate in the quality control and quality assurance in accordance with the company’s Safety Management System (SMS
Candidates with nautical background will be preferred.
Former experience from shipping will be appreciated
Working language English
For further information please contact
Odd Magne Aasland, Vetting Manager
Phn: +47 959 75 277