We are at all times on lookout for qualified and motivated employees with the
• Team spirit
Interested? Please direct your application to:
The Technical Superintendent shall assist the Fleet Manager in follow up marine operations for a group of vessels. He/she shall also be a resource person and support the company organization and assist vessels and fleet managers within his/her professional fields. He/she will assist the Fleet manager in the following:
- Maintain overall status of his dedicated vessels.
- Issuing periodically status report for dedicated vessels as required by Management.
- Perform inspections of dedicated vessels according to plan agreed with Fleet manager and to assess the vessels operational and maintenance status.
- Assist in planning and perform docking according to Class and Company requirements.
- Follow up dedicated vessels PMS system and make sure that the system is operated correct and that relevant information is available according to company requirements/policy.
- Develop yearly budget in cooperation with vessels SMT and follow up vessels expenses according to the budget and be responsible for monthly budget reporting for all vessels in the fleet.
- Ensure that all Statutory and Class certificates are renewed and maintained.
- Take part in the purchasing process as described in the Purchasing Procedure.
- Participate in quality control and assurance in accordance with the company’s safety management system; follow up AC/NA/NC in general and in connection with vetting and other inspections.
- Being the focal point for daily communication to - from the dedicated vessels.
- Distributing work tasks to Technical Support Group and Maritime Group.
- Work according the companies environmental policy and ISO 14001 standard.
Candidates with experience as marine engineer on gas- or chemical carriers or other relevant maritime technical background will be preferred.
For further information please contact:
Tor Øyvind Ask, Fleet Director
Phn: +47 908 57 442